Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Asiana Air Pilots Names

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Johnson, Navin R... Sounds like a typical bastard.

Belmont, NC

·

Comments

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,277
    That is a major fail...reminds me of Ron Burgundy.  I posted it on Sharknado earlier, joking they actually got that list from the cockpit voice recorder.

·
  • ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,301
    Epic fail. They even lied and said that the names came from NTSB.
    ·
  • fletcherfamfletcherfam Posts: 873
    I just died laughing... just made my Friday afternoon, thanks!
    ·
  • Hokie_SmokerHokie_Smoker Posts: 480
    That is a major fail...reminds me of Ron Burgundy.  I posted it on Sharknado earlier, joking they actually got that list from the cockpit voice recorder.

He'll read anything put on the TelePrompTer

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Johnson, Navin R... Sounds like a typical bastard.

Belmont, NC

·
  • I just peed my pants a little. You know that went over well in the Bay Area. Judging by the "Century Old Egg" (google it) at the breakfast buffet at the Union Square Hilton I stayed at last week, I'm guessing there might be a significant Asian population in SF. That................and that China Town thing. 

nice job local news lady.

·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Ho Lee Sheat!

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • SpaightlabsSpaightlabs Posts: 680
    ROR raughing out roud
    ·
  • flemsterflemster Posts: 258
    Classic... Pranks like that prove there is a sucker born every day... can't believe somebody didn't proof the copy... Any male over the age of 9 would have picked up on the gag...
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keywords: Gator, Nashvegas, LBGE, Looftlighter, Thermapen in Racing Green (faster than the red one!), PSWOO2, Spider with CI, IQ120
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,435
    Hoo flung poo....
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • SpaightlabsSpaightlabs Posts: 680
    Brought to you by the 9 news team: Won Hung Lo, and Russ T. Zipper
    ·
  • billyraybillyray Posts: 1,122
    Reminds me of the book "Under the Grandstands" by I. P. Standing
    Felton, Ca. 2-LBGE, 1-Small and waiting on a mini
    ·
  • BoilereggerBoileregger Posts: 326
    @NTSB: NTSB summer intern erroneously confirms Asiana Flight 214 crewmember names. Read more http://t.co/DV4PD0EUmJ

Oops...
    ·
  • chipmanchipman Posts: 51
    I'm sure the   families of the victims on the plane really think this is funny. they probably are laughing along just like you.
    ·
  • chipmanchipman Posts: 51
    I just died laughing... just made my Friday afternoon, thanks!

What an ironic comment.

·
    Long Run to the Outhouse. Written by Willie Makit and published by Betty Downt.
    ·
  • njlnjl Posts: 814
    Not a lie.  Someone told them they came from the NTSB.  It's just amazing that a "news" organization would run with that and report it as news with no original research or verification.  Why don't they just fire the reporters and stream twitter on the TV instead?
    ·
  • JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 2,470
    This is probably very racist. My wife and I couldn't stop laughing at Sum Ting Wong last night. SUM TING WONG!!!
    If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

Currently in Albuquerque, where I'm kicking ass every day, even without a basket.  
    ·
    I don't think it's racist... Just laughing at a joke.
    ·
  • SteveWPBFLSteveWPBFL Posts: 1,272
    Humor usually always has a 'victim' and therefore is rarely politically correct.....at least by the yardstick of today's 'politically correctness', which is the only PC joke is a joke on YOU!
    ·
  • HotchHotch Posts: 1,377
    Doesn't take much to be newscaster these days.

"You’re not a real Texan till you’ve been kicked out of every decent state in America." - Joe Bob Briggs

LBGE, Mini BGE and R&V Fryer

Prosper TX

And your are correct, Texas Red has no Beans

·
    Well, If you found that funny (not the plane crash but the joke on the ignorant news reporter)....then you'll probably find this site hilarious.

http://www.engrish.com/

·
  • BoilereggerBoileregger Posts: 326
    njl said:

Not a lie.  Someone told them they came from the NTSB.  It's just amazing that a "news" organization would run with that and report it as news with no original research or verification. 

Read the link I posted earlier. The NTSB did verify those names. Just happened to be the NTSB's summer intern who will be going back to school in the fall with one great story.
    ·
      It's just amazing that a "news" organization would run with that and report it as news with no original research or verification. 

Not really...
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,589
    edited July 2013

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • Rusty Bedsprings by I. P. Nitely

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • lilwootylilwooty Posts: 212
    edited July 2013
    @billyray Posts: 868
    Reminds me of the book "Under the Grandstands" by I. P. Standing

Actually I.P. Standing wrote the book "Yellow River"
    or was it I.P. Freely?  I always get those two mixed up.  They have such similar writing styles.
    However "Under the Grandstands" was written by Seymour Butts for sure.  I have an autographed copy...

Living Large and XL

·
  • TonyATonyA Posts: 566
    You guys should check out a game called Mad Gab .. the words are broken up into pieces such that when you read them, your brain can hardly decipher what you are saying even though the rest of the room can hear you clear as day.

awesome watching your wife sit there going ... I need to wash the floor.  I need to wash the floor. I need to wash the floor.. .over and over and over .. no clue.. 
    ·
    I am sofa king we Todd did

·
  • TonyATonyA Posts: 566

I am sofa king we Todd did
    HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
    ·