Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

What Are You Drinking At This Moment?

Comments

• shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    I had a few Summer Shandy's while at the pool. Now I'm having a few of these. Gonna egg some cheekin breast then make quesadillas.

Pic is sideways and I probably will be a little later.
    image.jpg 2.4M

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,942
    Alcohol...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • DawnlDawnl Posts: 185
    Glass of the house red wine|
    Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,970
    As a nurse, I follow the rule of no oral intake or voiding while caring for patients. No care of self when helping others.
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 13,656
    "Sorry ma'm, I know you're choking and I'm about to take care of it just let me finish this post real quick..." ;)

·
    I wish I was that cool. Desk job with telephone triage now.
    ·
  • Coors light
    ·
  • Might be a Johnie Walker Blue night or Tequiza....

One of these things is not like the other...........

·
  • Vodka and fresh watermelon juice. Yum.

·
  • mb99zzmb99zz Posts: 182
    One of my favorites....

image.jpg 2.6M
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Nothing like Sierra Nevada in a Guinness glass.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • mb99zzmb99zz Posts: 182
    shtgunal3 said:

Nothing like Sierra Nevada in a Guinness glass.

It's a faux black-and-tan! Guinness is another great one when I'm in the mood.
    ·
  • FoghornFoghorn Posts: 2,250
    Gatorade. Just finished a 3 mile run. Going to a comedy club for a friend's 50th birthday. Beer will be flowing - just not sure what brand.

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX

·
  • sumoconnellsumoconnell Posts: 955
    edited July 2013
    Nasty little micro brew, waiting for my spatch!

It's blowing rock ale, my friends can't give me enough grief. And it's way too strong, but I have 6, someone had to do it.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
    ·
  • LowflyerLowflyer Posts: 745
    The latest and the greatest:
    image.jpg 2.4M
    ·
  • AviatorAviator Posts: 1,519

OK, just made Nashville and brought in some Jameson12. Going well. Picked up some road kill as well so I don't have to go out. Damn MPs.

All is well so far.

:)>-

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

·
  • mdoziermdozier Posts: 86
    edited July 2013
    This. Gent Jack 1 cube. Just got home. Seriously, Aviator? Nashville? I'm in Nashville. I wish I had known or planned better. We could've had a drink. Take care. M
    image.jpg 1.3M
    ·
    Buffalo Trace. 3 fingers.
    ·
  • sumoconnellsumoconnell Posts: 955
    From Wednesday in Munich. Fanziskeiner or something. Had it with wienerschnitzel. Gained 20 lbs
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
    ·
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 4,336
    Jack on the rocks

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
    ·
  • U_tardedU_tarded Posts: 1,253
    edited July 2013
    Wife brought me home a "brewers lunch box" she picked up in nevada. It's from Fort Collins brewery in CO. I'm having the ipa to start and it usually goes downhill from there image

·
  • Hey Cen-Tex! Your avatar looks like a Great White Prawn! Still cool!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • Hey Cen-Tex! Your avatar looks like a Great White Prawn! Still cool!

Do not mess with sharktopus.

·
  • Dale's Pale Ale.

[Northern] Virginia is for [meat] lovers.
    ·
    Dale's Pale Ale.
    I'm heading to my parents on Sunday in CO for a little get away.  I am definitely visiting Oskar Blues while I am there.  Hands down my favorite micros at this time.  Their Old Chubb scottish red ale is phenominal!  Dales pale ale gets shipped to me by the case because I can't get it.  Deviant dales is good but it will put you down quickly at its alcohol content.
    ·
  • Deviant Dale's is amazing.  I love their whole catalog.  They've opened a satellite brewery in Brevard, NC, which has greatly improved my access to both Deviant and regular Dale's, Old Chub, Gordon./G'Knight, Mama's Little Yella Pils, Gubna, Ten Fidy...

·
    Deviant Dale's is amazing.  I love their whole catalog.  They've opened a satellite brewery in Brevard, NC, which has greatly improved my access to both Deviant and regular Dale's, Old Chub, Gordon./G'Knight, Mama's Little Yella Pils, Gubna, Ten Fidy...
    I would volunteer my house to become a satellite brewery if it increase my accessibility.  Unfortunately the fuzz hyper regulates alcohol here.  I always grab whatever I can get my hands on when I'm there.  When they get nevada distribution I will be able to bootleg it in. 
    ·
  • CANMAN1976CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,529
    The eagles have landed In Newfoundland Canada.....wooo hoo!!'n
    Hows ya gettin' on, me ol cock? 

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
    ·
  • CANMAN1976CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,529
    Really the eagles are here for salmon festivals !!!
    Hows ya gettin' on, me ol cock? 

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
    ·
  • I can relate. My favorite brewery in the world is Three Floyds in Munster, Indiana - my parents' hometown, just outside of Chicago.  They do not, and might never again, distribute to the East Coast.  I have to make do with what we can get when we visit relatives or when my parents make the trip over and are kind enough to bring a few sixers back.

·