Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Chicken Breast

Tonight I did boneless skinless breast on the Egg....bought some chicken on sale at Sprouts yesterday....they usually weigh about a pound each...marinated some Ina lemon honey Dijon marinade from Sprouts and some in my favorite recipe....Good Seasons Italian dressing, the dry mix prepared with olive oil and red wine vinegar. Marinated them for about 10 hours. Cooked direct at 350. Put provolone cheese on a coupe of them when they reached 150 internal then finished them up. They were very good, very juicy, I was pleasantly surprised!

Comments

• Doc_Eggerton
    Doc_Eggerton Posts: 5,321
    This seems to be boneless skinless night.  Got to get a camera, mate.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

• Agreed on the camera! I have several pics to post......and I'm an idiot and haven't gone to the trouble of posting them.....I wish there were an icon on my iPhone......when I select a pic to share, instead of just the email, fb, text icons, a green egg one too........