Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Fajitas - yeah buddy!

mb99zzmb99zz Posts: 182
edited July 2013 in Beef
Ever since I made a fajita steak salad, I've been dying to make real fajitas. So, I grilled some veggies and a couple of skirts. Fantastic. I forgot to take a pic if the meat cooking....but here is the finished product.

image.jpg 2.1M
image.jpg 2.4M
image.jpg 2.6M
image.jpg 1.9M
·

Comments

• TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,223
    Good looking fajitas!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Man that is pretty!  Did you make the salsa on top as well?  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,223
    Nice work... Love fajitas. Got some DP Fajitaish rub I need to try
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,290
    Chubbs said:
    Nice work... Love fajitas. Got some DP Fajitaish rub I need to try
    It's tasty
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,223
    I heard such and bought it. Forgot about it until I made room in my spice cabinet for the rubs and sauces from Sgt. Strickland.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • mb99zzmb99zz Posts: 182
    Man that is pretty!  Did you make the salsa on top as well?  
    Smokey - I'd love to say yes, but no I didn't.  It's a fresh salsa I sometimes get from Giant.  Pretty good stuff.  
    ·