Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

MEGA Peel Project. For unadulterated dough transportation.

13»

Comments

• Dude that pizza looks insanely good!
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,955
    My neighbor cooked up some Tofurkey a while back and brought me a plate - it was actually really good.

·
    crap, that last post was supposed to be on meatless mondays....sorry y'all

·
  • Letz4wheelLetz4wheel Posts: 236
    edited July 2013
    What the heck is a ramakin :) Yup thats what i pulled out of all those words :)
    Southern Indiana
    ·
  • ericpericp Posts: 152
    I say we put together one of those bulk buys that are so popular lately. I'm sure you would love to make about 60 of those and have them out by next week. Put me down for one.
    ·
    Put me down for one also. Thats a great deal for 10 bucks!
    Southern Indiana
    ·
    hahah....Maybe.  But it would be a kit - like a soap box derby. 

·
    SIGH... You obviously havent seen my mad skills.
    Southern Indiana
    ·