Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

First "Juicy Lucy" cook

I've seen a few threads and decided to give it a try. Bought a stuffer press from lowes, they have two models a big and small, I bought the big and it takes 3/4 pound of meat to fill this thing! I only bought 1.25 lbs at the store and well one burger had to be made smaller...  I'll be going back for the smaller size press, anyway the press made the burgers a work of art! I stuffed them, seasoned, then threw them in the freezer for 20-30 while firing the egg and stabilizing. Cooked at 400 for almost 15 minutes per side as these were HUGE!! They turned out great, if you haven't tried this then definitely add it to your to do list.

Comments