Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Best of?

Options

All,

I just wanted to start off with how informative and useful this forum has been to me over the past couple of weeks.  I just purchased a medium green egg two weeks ago and have been inspired by all the green egg recipes and techniques I have learned from these forums.  Looking forward to posting my first picture post of a cook but so far I have successfully accomplished the following cooks with your help.  (2 Cooks Baby Back Ribs, 2 Cooks Seared Steaks (Thanks TRex), Hamburgers, Beer Can Chicken, Spatchcock Chicken (WOW), and tonight Pizzas)

Quick question about the forum categories.  I have noticed a section called BEST OF on the right side of the forum.  Every time I try to load the BEST OF forum it starts with the title of BEST OF but no postings are visible.  Is this section created by me with certain tags on posts or is it just not loading correctly for me?

Once again thanks for all the help and I look forward to becoming a member of the community.

Franklin, TN Medium and large Green Egg

Comments