Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

XL and Large Double table

Comments

• GATABITESGATABITES Posts: 1,230
    looks promising. 
    XL BGE 
    Joe JR 
    Baltimore, MD
  • Tspud1Tspud1 Posts: 577
    How's this
  • CAT SellerCAT Seller Posts: 205
    Looks good. Is it supposed to be that close to the ground? Or, is that the low-rida version?
    If it ain't a CAT, it's a dog!!! 2 LBGE's & BGE Backyard Chef Edition Cart
  • AndyZAndyZ Posts: 4
    tspud, cool table.  Did you have that made locally?
  • buckhallbuckhall Posts: 20

Spud, nice cart...

Cat, waiting on the 5" poly locking casters I ordered...with them it will be about 34" tall.

AndyZ said:
    tspud, cool table.  Did you have that made locally?
    Yes, I have an inside connection with the mfg.

• CharlesmaneriCharlesmaneri Posts: 1,295
    Tspud1 thats awesome did you have that special made or did you buy it as it is ?If so who did you buy it from and about how much did it cost you ?

2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
    It was made for someone in Roanoke, VA area. They sent the Viking grill measurements and it was added to a Green Egg table. I think it was in the $2600 range not counting egg or Viking grill. Here is what it looked like before grill was put in
  • buckhallbuckhall Posts: 20
    sweet!  We finished her on Monday. Stainless is nice...but this is more in my price range :-)  I'd love that Viking setup...maybe next go round.
  • Buckhall- Nice Job!

• GATABITESGATABITES Posts: 1,230
    nice table. 
    XL BGE 
    Joe JR 
    Baltimore, MD