Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Mini Steak Sear

Seared 2 ribeyes tonight covered with dizzy pig cow lick on the mini with the cast iron grid. I love how quickly it gets so hot! Turned out great. The mini is my weeknight go to.
·

Comments

• AUWAGAUWAG Posts: 73
    Forgot the pic.
    image.jpg 2.1M
    ·
  • R2Egg2QR2Egg2Q Posts: 1,652
    Nice! Yeah, the Mini is great for the quick cooks and is a searing machine. No concerns with the bottom of the Mini/Carten getting too hot for the table top?
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs
    Bay Area, CA
    ·
  • AUWAGAUWAG Posts: 73
    @R2Egg2Q no I haven't had any issues with it. I usually feel the bottom to see if too much heat is getting to it and it is barely warm. Ready to take it tailgating and camping this fall.
    ·