Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Mini Steak Sear

Seared 2 ribeyes tonight covered with dizzy pig cow lick on the mini with the cast iron grid. I love how quickly it gets so hot! Turned out great. The mini is my weeknight go to.
·

Comments

• AUWAGAUWAG Posts: 72
    Forgot the pic.
    image.jpg 2.1M
    ·
  • R2Egg2QR2Egg2Q Posts: 1,652
    Nice! Yeah, the Mini is great for the quick cooks and is a searing machine. No concerns with the bottom of the Mini/Carten getting too hot for the table top?
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs
    Bay Area, CA
    ·
  • AUWAGAUWAG Posts: 72
    @R2Egg2Q no I haven't had any issues with it. I usually feel the bottom to see if too much heat is getting to it and it is barely warm. Ready to take it tailgating and camping this fall.
    ·