Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Bone-in ribeyes

Had to break out the awesome coarse-ground steak seasoning that @HIC sent me, and we had two 1-lb. bone-in ribeyes in the freezer.  Coincidence?  I think not.

Reverse-seared and served with roasted sweet potato rounds and steamed veggies.  Turned out incredibly - amazing steak seasoning, @HIC!

[Northern] Virginia is for [meat] lovers.

• tyenic1tyenic1 Posts: 150
    Wow, looks unreal. Nice cook
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,865
    That's my kind of party!
  • FoghornFoghorn Posts: 2,894

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,689
    Looks great. Great meal
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • GrillmagicGrillmagic Posts: 1,200

GOOD EATS RIGHT THERE and yes I'm shouting!!!!!

• SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,276
    Very, very nice. Great cook. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • JamieoroJamieoro Posts: 180
    I love how you just have steaks like that sitting in your freezer... When are you having me over again ;)? looks awesome!
  • @Jamieoro:  I'm going to PM you re: get-togethers.

[Northern] Virginia is for [meat] lovers.
  • HicHic Posts: 350

Nice, looks good and I'm glad you enjoyed.

Large, medium, small and a mini. Egg'n, golfing, beer drinking, camping and following football and baseball.
    Atlanta NOTP suburbia.

• CharlesmaneriCharlesmaneri Posts: 1,295
    I dont remember getting a invitation to the party !! Looks great keep doing what you do 
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.