Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Thermapen OPEN BOX sale

=======================================
XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14
Tampa Bay, FL
·

Comments

• boogs06boogs06 Posts: 4

Thanks for the link. Got one ordered.

Matt

·
  • British Racing Green to match the Egg and weekend car; been waiting for this, thanks!

·
  • Been waiting on this too.  Thanks for the link.

Damascus, VA.  Friendliest town on the Appalachian Trail.

LBGE Aug 2012, SBGE Feb 2014

·
  • Awesome, Got mine, too!!! 
    ·
  • billsmebillsme Posts: 42
    Thanks for sharing.  I went with the "BGE" green as well....
    ·
  • CharlesmaneriCharlesmaneri Posts: 1,284
    thanks for sharing this I ordered the british racing green to match my Egg 
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
    ·
  • bcranbcran Posts: 37
    Grabbed a white one!  
    ·
  • GATABITESGATABITES Posts: 1,039
    Ok, should i get this one or the back lit one at full price ($112.00)?  

Is the back lit worth the extra coin? 
    XL BGE 
    Joe JR 
    Reisterstown, MD
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 4,775
    GATABITES said:

If you have disposable income and egg at night without light and dont have a remote controller with a lit up display, then I would say yes. If not, I would get the standard one and use the savings for the next desired eggsessory. I use mine inside just as much if not more than outside so the backlit screen is not necessary.  
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 5,976
    Chubbs said:
    GATABITES said:

If you have disposable income and egg at night without light and dont have a remote controller with a lit up display, then I would say yes. If not, I would get the standard one and use the savings for the next desired eggsessory. I use mine inside just as much if not more than outside so the backlit screen is not necessary.  
    I use one of the goofy headlights.  Gives me enough light to see the food and the screen if it is dark outside. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • HibbyHibby Posts: 437
    edited July 2013
    Too late. Mine's slated to arrive today. I went whole hawg. Backlit display, glow in dark boot, case. I should be ashamed.
    Conservative stalwart in Thornville, Ohio
    ·
  • BigGreenBBQBigGreenBBQ Posts: 109
    cool thanks
    ·
  • GATABITESGATABITES Posts: 1,039
    Just ordered mine. 
    XL BGE 
    Joe JR 
    Reisterstown, MD
    ·
  • MooneyfwdMooneyfwd Posts: 9
    :( No BRG so I settled with gray.
    Large BGE
    ·
  • Just ordered two more.  You can never have enough. :)  Thanks for the heads up on the sale. 
    ·