Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New egg store dallas area

I am headed to Dallas for the week and I remember hearing about a store that had a lot of egg accessories even carried the woo and others

Comments

• tamu2009
    tamu2009 Posts: 387
    not sure which you are referring to, but Carpet Outlets in Mesquite will beat any price you can verify. I called just about every dealer in the metroplex and they were the cheapest for sure...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LBGE 2013 - MiniMax 2015 - Seemingly every accessory the fine folks at CGS sell - Fightin' Texas Aggie till I die - Gig 'Em - Located in the bright lights of Dallas
  • boatbum
    boatbum Posts: 1,273

How about every store that any of us visit in the DFW area - we ask them about carrying Rockland charcoal?

If we have to - we could do a pallet buy - I would prefer there was a local dealer who kept it in stock.

Cookin in Texas
  • sancho65
    sancho65 Posts: 226
    Elliotts Hardware is in Plano but no Rockland there !
    XL, Large, 2 Small's and Mini BGE Arlington Texas
  • sancho65
    sancho65 Posts: 226
    The Ceramic Grill is in Denton, that is where the woo and etc. one from. Tom is a great guy!!
    XL, Large, 2 Small's and Mini BGE Arlington Texas
  • chays99
    chays99 Posts: 41
    I would be in on a group buy if it came to fruition. I pay $11.99 per bag of Ozark in Rockwall. I keep meaning to ask about a pallet price but the owner hasnt been in the store my Last few trips.
  • Is the Ceramic Grill Store open yet? I visited their site and was excited to see they are opening in Denton as we are about 10 miles from there....can't wait to go!