Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

New egg store dallas area

I am headed to Dallas for the week and I remember hearing about a store that had a lot of egg accessories even carried the woo and others
·

Comments

• tamu2009tamu2009 Posts: 275
    not sure which you are referring to, but Carpet Outlets in Mesquite will beat any price you can verify. I called just about every dealer in the metroplex and they were the cheapest for sure...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LBGE 2013 - MiniMax 2015 - Seemingly every accessory the fine folks at CGS sell - Fightin' Texas Aggie till I die - Gig 'Em - Located in the bright lights of Dallas
    ·
  • boatbumboatbum Posts: 1,273

How about every store that any of us visit in the DFW area - we ask them about carrying Rockland charcoal?

If we have to - we could do a pallet buy - I would prefer there was a local dealer who kept it in stock.

Cookin in Texas
    ·
  • sancho65sancho65 Posts: 94
    Elliotts Hardware is in Plano but no Rockland there !
    XL, Large, 2 Small's and Mini BGE Arlington Texas
    ·
  • sancho65sancho65 Posts: 94
    The Ceramic Grill is in Denton, that is where the woo and etc. one from. Tom is a great guy!!
    XL, Large, 2 Small's and Mini BGE Arlington Texas
    ·
  • chays99chays99 Posts: 32
    I would be in on a group buy if it came to fruition. I pay $11.99 per bag of Ozark in Rockwall. I keep meaning to ask about a pallet price but the owner hasnt been in the store my Last few trips.
    ·
  • Is the Ceramic Grill Store open yet? I visited their site and was excited to see they are opening in Denton as we are about 10 miles from there....can't wait to go!

·