Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

The Great Ontario Meat Hunt 2013

Gabriella was getting itchy as she could see the bottom of the freezer, so the meat hunt was on. Hit the Farmer's Markets in Stratford and St. Jacobs and bagged smoked chops, short ribs, back ribs, rib eyes and sirloins, sausages, bacon, lamb, veal shanks, and roasts. Freezer is full again, she is a happy camper. Topped the day off with a couple of lamb shoulders on the Mini, bok choy, asparagus and some fine Italian wine.

the city above Toronto - Noodleville wtih 2 Large 1 Mini

image.jpg 1.8M
image.jpg 1.8M
image.jpg 1.5M

Comments

• Gooey1Gooey1 Posts: 96
    Do you know where to find Brisket in the KW area?
    "Sometimes you eat the bear and sometimes............. Well, he eats you"
  • gabrieggergabriegger Posts: 469
    @Gooey1 - I would imagine any good butcher shop in the area would have them. Start with the meat dept. manager at your grocer and they should point you in the right direction.

• calikingcaliking Posts: 7,127
    Nice. I like how you roll.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,190
    Nice haul, looks like this week's cooks are set, you will have to go shopping again next weekend!

Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • Letz4wheelLetz4wheel Posts: 236
    I didn't even know they had meat up there. I also wouldn't have thought you needed a freezer until at least July :)
    Southern Indiana
  • gabrieggergabriegger Posts: 469
    @Letz4wheel - ya man we just got through the big thaw. Was time to fire up the freezer!

• The Cen-Tex SmokerThe Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 12,712
    edited July 2013
    I didn't even know they had meat up there. I also wouldn't have thought you needed a freezer until at least July :)

He used to just leave it on the back porch to freeze but the Wolverines kept getting into it.

• Letz4wheelLetz4wheel Posts: 236
    Wolverines are a foodgroup to themselves up there. I do miss the poutine though.
    Southern Indiana