Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggwards debut! Ribeye and ABT's...pix

Dyal_SC
Dyal_SC Posts: 6,024

Fired Eggward up tonight for the first time.  He did a great job too!  :)  Cooked up a big Ribeye on Eggward and some ABT's on the Large.  The ABT's contained a mixture of whipped cream cheese, sharp cheddar, all beef lil' smokies and hickory smoked bacon.  I used pecan wood to smoke roast the ABT's.  Here are the pix... 

We split the Ribeye since it was so big.  And before you ask, I like my Sweet Potatoes in a unconventional way.  I don't like them being too sweet and cinnamony, so I always add butter, s&p and parmesan cheese.  It may be weird to some people, but I like it.  ;) Only way I can stomach a sweet potato.  :)

And I had the mini going for about 1.5 hours at around a 550-600 deg f dome temp while I waited for the potatoes in the oven.  It MAY have used a chunk or two of lump.  :)  Couldn't believe the efficiency of this thing.  Going to be giving Eggward lots of love for years to come!  :D

Comments