Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
National BBQ Month sure was tasty! We hope you got to try just as many new BBQ recipes as we did and some old favorites as well. If not, you can find all our BBQ recipes here and try them out all summer long. One of our favorites was Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise and Ted Reader’s Rum Injected Sweet Potatoes. As the weather’s heating up, use your EGG for a cool treat-Ice Cream Sandwiches! Keep an eye out for some Father’s Day recipes from chefs & their dads, coming soon!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Surprise

henapplehenapple Posts: 14,276
Had a 4lb cochon de lait style butt on... SWMBO called and people are coming over. Threw a rack of spares on the silver bullet. We'll see.
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
·

Comments

• dweebs0rdweebs0r Posts: 507

Can you point me to your thread discussing the "silver bullet".  Tried to search it without any luck.  That thing looks really cool.

-Jody Newell (LBGE & a mini BGE!)
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,055

·
  • dweebs0rdweebs0r Posts: 507
    That is one badass little toy for what you paid for it.  Very cool.  Thanks @nola
    -Jody Newell (LBGE & a mini BGE!)
    ·
  • JebpotJebpot Posts: 344
    that is cool!!!!! and thanks again and enjoyed the visit.

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

·