Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Wicked Good Out of Stock

I'm a big fan of the Wicked Good Weekend Warrior charcoal. My local supplier ran out and I get out of stock when trying to buy online. Anybody know if they are still in business?

Comments

• elmn8relmn8r Posts: 2
    Yes, they are still in business.  I talked with Larry @ Wicked Good a few weeks ago.  They had some production problems that have left them way behind in the pipeline.  He told me to check back with him in July as I was looking to order two pallets from him.  I plan to try him next week to see what the availability is.
  • boatbumboatbum Posts: 1,261
    I used to be a fan. Switched to Rockwood, I think its better than Wicked Good.
    Cookin in Texas
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 4,851

@boatbum ; your Rockwood review was eggcellent. Especially like the smoke neutral and duration apsects.  Like you I was a WGWW fan especially since I could get it at a dealer about 25 miles from my house.  Then they changed the packaging (which I'm sure did not create the issues) but since I have been buying the blue labeled bags the quality is terrible-lots of dust and shake, big pieces scarce-you wouldn't know it was the same company if you couldn't read the label. 

So, I'm trying to sort out how to get some Rockwood while I go back to generic RO for the moment.  (Personal issue but I will never buy  anything from WW-for the record.)

Louisville