Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Wicked Good Out of Stock

Options
I'm a big fan of the Wicked Good Weekend Warrior charcoal. My local supplier ran out and I get out of stock when trying to buy online. Anybody know if they are still in business?

Comments

• elmn8r
    elmn8r Posts: 2
    Options
    Yes, they are still in business.  I talked with Larry @ Wicked Good a few weeks ago.  They had some production problems that have left them way behind in the pipeline.  He told me to check back with him in July as I was looking to order two pallets from him.  I plan to try him next week to see what the availability is.
  • boatbum
    boatbum Posts: 1,273
    Options
    I used to be a fan. Switched to Rockwood, I think its better than Wicked Good.
    Cookin in Texas
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,341
    Options

@boatbum ; your Rockwood review was eggcellent. Especially like the smoke neutral and duration apsects.  Like you I was a WGWW fan especially since I could get it at a dealer about 25 miles from my house.  Then they changed the packaging (which I'm sure did not create the issues) but since I have been buying the blue labeled bags the quality is terrible-lots of dust and shake, big pieces scarce-you wouldn't know it was the same company if you couldn't read the label. 

So, I'm trying to sort out how to get some Rockwood while I go back to generic RO for the moment.  (Personal issue but I will never buy  anything from WW-for the record.)

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.