Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Will never understand SWMBO

TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,411
The Mrs. Sent me to the store. She said 'Get a gallon of milk, and if they have brown eggs, get six'. I came back with six gallons of milk. She said 'Why the hell did you get six gallons of milk?' I answered 'Because they had brown eggs'.

Comments

• lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 5,786

I have always known I'm not the only one with the obvious language/gesture/expression disconnect-had a classic a few days ago (but given it was quickly blurred by another and a few libations I can't even remember the theme).  I am positive there is no cure thus the special enjoyment of the protracted low&slow escape-someone's gotta mind the cook.  And the adult supervisory beverage flow rate can be directly influenced by SWMBO and attitude.  Enjoy the milk!

Louisville
    ·
  • Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,156
    Pasquali Luciano
    Buon appetito to all the BGE family
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·
  • khristyjeffkhristyjeff Posts: 154
    My wife sent me a text from our son's baseball game the other day saying one of our son's friends vomited at short and left.  I replied it must have been one heck of a projectile vomit to cover both positions.  
    ·
  • mark11mark11 Posts: 50
    Thanks for a good laugh
    :))
    ·