Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

2013 Rub & Sauce Exchange - Show Off Thread

• thetrimthetrim Posts: 1,165
    Many thanks to Rodney Deal from NC. Was happy when I saw a NC return address in the box that arrived today. What a great haul and I look forward to trying these rubs and sauces!

Thank youimageimageimage
    image.jpg 1.7M
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14
    Tampa Bay, FL
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,215
    @thetrim - nice haul. BIL brought some of that Smokey Moon sauce back while on a golfing trip to the Carolina's, great stuff. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • Thanks r270ba I used some for the forth. Awsome stuff. Yes I would like some of your recipe s Thanks again. 
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,215
    edited July 2013
    @chris123stock that Allegro is fine stuff. Like the hot and spicy on chicken. Too bad our local Freddy's doesn't carry it. Have you seen it locally? 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter.