Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Kamado Joe Lump Charcoal

shubydoobydoshubydoobydo Posts: 113
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
As you all can see I have gotten into the charcoal lately. Now that summer is here I am starting to go through it quickly. I have only gotten the Kingsford Lump so far as I can get it at the Lowes up the street. I have a bag of Ohno to try for tonight. I did get given a bag of the Kamado Joe Charcoal and liked it a lot. Just wondering how it compares to others as I really have nothing to compare it to other than the Kignsford. What are your opinions?? I did not see a review or anything on the Naked Whiz Website. Sorry for writing a book and I love reading the forums and love that every topic seems to get answered!

Comments