Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Happy 4th of July!

All the best to my fellow eggers south of the 49th parallel.  That imaginary border that separates us in many ways.  Thanks for this forum that unites us in so many more.  Egg safely kids!

the city above Toronto - Noodleville wtih 2 Large 1 Mini

·

Comments

• GK59GK59 Posts: 484

Freedom and eggin'. What more could we ask for.

Happy 4th!

Smitty's Kid's BBQ

Bay City,MI

·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 4,418
    There's a tear in my beer
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • I could only wish I was home celebrating but all my Canadians friends/hosts for the week have been very good to me so I can't complain. Happy 4th all!
    LBGE 2013, SBGE 2014, Mini 2015
    Columbus IN
    ·
  • egger aveegger ave Posts: 547
    Thanks, I enjoy reading the posts from Canukistan. I have had the good fortune to travel north of the panhandle several times, never saw a BGE but I wasn't looking. Either working or fishing or both. 
    1 Large BGE, 1 Mini BGE, Original wife and 4 dogs living in the heart of BBQ country in Round Rock Texas. "Friends don't let friends cook with propane"
    ·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 6,201
  • I'm going to see some old friends today.  They used to live across the street from me and have since moved to NC.  Wilma was best friends with her growing up and introduced us.  They're up here visiting his folks.  So we're going there and prolly eat hockey pucks.  BYOB - Hell yes!!  Happy Independence Day everyone!  For our Canadian brothers, happy Thursday!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Happy 4th to all my egghead brothers and sisters out there.

Stay safe and have fun!

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·