Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Beef Tenderloin

last nite was my first shot at a beef tenderloin.  I dont have any finished &plated pics, but this may have been the best thing I have ever cooked. Marinated wih Allegro & rubbed with S&P, and garlic powder.

Kroger had this 7lb beef tenderloin on sale for $58 yesterday, I am thinkin about goin and getting another. 

I served 4 filets last night and have approx 3 of equal size left..I put them in freezer bags, since we are going to be away the rest of the weekend.  In the pic, you will see the trimmings off of the filet section.  I know beef stew is good with this, and also ground beef...but any other ideas??
"Live Fast, Die Fun"

LBGE

Roll Tide 

Comments