Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Bikinis, Brews, & BBQ

2»

Comments

• boatbum said:
    anyone have a bag of flour
    I see a couple of them up there. 

·
  • The Cen-Tex SmokerThe Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 12,679
    edited July 2013
    let's keep this even for the ladies:

imageimageimage

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,298
    ·
  • The Cen-Tex SmokerThe Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 12,679
    edited July 2013

Bwaaaa-haaaaaaa. Janell just sat down next to me and goes: "whoa, what the hell man! What are you looking at"? Guess It coulda been worse :))

·
  • Thanks for the nightmares tonight. I'll know for next time not to open a "bikini" thread
    ·

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • Fred- that's what I was looking for! Could only find the still. Nice.

·
  • FlashkaBobFlashkaBob Posts: 299
    Yer all SICK! ! ! ! !  
    I know the voices aren't real, but man, do they ever come up with some great ideas.
    ·
  • Cen-Tex - Me likey the Red Solo Cup!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,436
    I smell bacon.
    XL and a Mini Max Egg in Cincinnati, Ohio
    ·
  • KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    edited July 2013
    Here's a fun video:

God Bless America!
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
    ·