Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Bikinis, Brews, & BBQ

2»

Comments

• boatbum said:
    anyone have a bag of flour
    I see a couple of them up there. 

• The Cen-Tex SmokerThe Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 12,712
    edited July 2013
    let's keep this even for the ladies:

imageimageimage

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,570
  • The Cen-Tex SmokerThe Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 12,712
    edited July 2013

Bwaaaa-haaaaaaa. Janell just sat down next to me and goes: "whoa, what the hell man! What are you looking at"? Guess It coulda been worse :))

• Thanks for the nightmares tonight. I'll know for next time not to open a "bikini" thread

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

• Fred- that's what I was looking for! Could only find the still. Nice.

• FlashkaBobFlashkaBob Posts: 303
    Yer all SICK! ! ! ! !  
    I know the voices aren't real, but man, do they ever come up with some great ideas.
  • Cen-Tex - Me likey the Red Solo Cup!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

• YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,575
    I smell bacon.
    XL and a Mini Max Egg in Cincinnati, Ohio
  • KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    edited July 2013
    Here's a fun video:

God Bless America!
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE