Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Take price & availability out of the Egquation

Since buying my Egg a little over a year ago I have tried a few different lumps but have mostly used Wick Good WW. Recently the store I buy at (about 25 minutes away) has stopped selling WGWW . First they switched to Komado Joe and now Dragon Breath and I have not been happy with either. This week I found out our local Home Hardware is now a BGE dealer and sells BGE lump for about $1.50 more a bag but is only 5 minutes from home so I decided to try a bag. Well I did my first cook with it last night and I liked it, mind you it is a very small sample size lol .I So it got me thinking "If you take price and availability out of the equation which lump would be your GO TO ? "

Comments