Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Many Thanks @Owossoegger for Your Very Big Thank You!

Fred19FlintstoneFred19Flintstone Posts: 5,634
edited June 2013 in EggHead Forum

Kevin Maurer and His wife Heidi are great people!  I've had the pleasure of meeting Kevin last fall when I was looking for another BGE dealer and we kinda hit it off.  I was pleased to buy my XL from him.  BGE events are kinda sparse in the Mitten State so when Kevin asked if I would cook at a grill fest he was planning, I didn't think too long before I agreed.  We had a great time and it's something I'm looking forward to doing again! 

Pebbles & me came home from a funeral today (Wilma was in bed recovering from a medical procedure) and we found a strange package on our porch.  The pictures tell the rest of the story!  Thank you Kevin & Heidi!  This is uncalled for, unexpected and totally appreciated!  Thank you!

Your friends,

Bob & Patty

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

Comments

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,533
    Looks great. How in the world did you get that with whiteout all over it? ;)
  • Looks great. How in the world did you get that with whiteout all over it? ;)
    Pain in the butt, but I've gotten on my daughter's case about info given over the internet.  I gotta walk the walk if I talk the talk.  And believe me, I talk!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

• shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    That's just awesome?

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• DredgerDredger Posts: 302
    That is so nice! Just in time for July 4.
    Large BGE
    Greenville, SC
  • DMurfDMurf Posts: 481
    The best appreciation comes when it is not called for, you have a very caring dealer there.
    David
    BBQ since 2010 - Oh my, what I was missing.
  • paqmanpaqman Posts: 1,702
    Sounds like the right time to try the rubs we sent you!

• calikingcaliking Posts: 7,124
    @Owossoegger did good! What a great thank-you gift.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • SpaightlabsSpaightlabs Posts: 715
    Class act!
    Centennial, CO
    Unless I'm hunting, then Lord knows where.
  • paqman said:

Sounds like the right time to try the rubs we sent you!

You read my mind!!

• GK59GK59 Posts: 501
    Well both of you guy should get a attaboy. Kevin for hosting (cooking) and Bob for cooking his heart out.
    My wife and I had a good time.

Kevin , what do you have planned for next year?

Smitty's Kid's BBQ

Bay City,MI

• @fred19flintstone, glad you liked the package. Enjoy. You worked your butt off at the festival. Much appreciated. @gk59, I'm pretty sure ill do it again. Hopefully bigger and better (now that I know what to expect) just need more eggheads there.
  • Rick GRick G Posts: 166
    I would be interested in helping out next time so keep me in mind!!  Owossoegger...are you still interested in a decal or two??   I have a couple so let me know and I will save you some.
  • Rick GRick G Posts: 166
    never mind.  I just found your message to me.  I will call you tomorrow.
  • BustersdadBustersdad Posts: 256
    @Owossoegger, I'm willing to help out as well...nice touch on Fred's surprise pkg. Both of you did a super job