Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

What's your occupation?

Comments

• abpgwolfabpgwolf Posts: 219
    I am a Business Continuity/Emergency Preparedness Consultant. I help companies or the government prepare for disasters.  It's been busy the past few years.

Lititz, PA – XL BGE

• Professional hobo.

[Northern] Virginia is for [meat] lovers.
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 15,408
    Underwater mattress tester and weaver of tall tales.

• bud812bud812 Posts: 1,462
    And sofa king !!!
    :D

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

bud812 said:
    And sofa king !!!
    :D
    We Todd Did!!!!

• Technical project manager.  Send most days thinking about BBQ, Egging, and winning the Powerball.
  • jcm806jcm806 Posts: 10
    I work in retail loss prevention.
    James. Large Big Green Egg 2013. Alabaster, AL
    Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem. "I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude." - Thomas Jefferson
  • jcm806 said:

I work in retail loss prevention.

"Sir, is that a peppermill in your pants or are you just glad to see me?"

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

• claybrnclaybrn Posts: 31
    Sales Operations for Cisco
  • EddieK76EddieK76 Posts: 415
    I work for a mobile app company called GameChanger Media.  I'm a tech support/customer support supervisor with transition plans to head of that dept.  

App is amazing and we are making plans on adding more sports to our portfolio!
  • fletcherfamfletcherfam Posts: 879
    @mountaindewbass, now that is a fascinating change of careers. What caused the change?
  • GATABITESGATABITES Posts: 1,108
    Higher Education Administration - Directer of Student Retention and Success
    XL BGE 
    Joe JR 
    Reisterstown, MD
  • fletcherfamfletcherfam Posts: 879
    @mountaindewbass, cool. Just such an interesting change.
  • Hey MDB, did you ever record in Denver? My cousin owns a studio there.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

• banjomanbanjoman Posts: 51
    Sookie said:
    Driver manager for a major trucking company.  I care about you and your family, as well as my drivers and their families.  Always open to discussion. 
    Who do you work for Sookie?  I'm in the same game.  My family owns a small brokerage.
  • bettysnephewbettysnephew Posts: 996
    Industrial Maintenance Mechanic for General Mills.  I work in the plant that makes all of the Betty Crocker Cake Frostings.
    See der Rabbits, Iowa
  • sumoconnellsumoconnell Posts: 1,030
    I'm a food processor. 
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
  • DawnlDawnl Posts: 223
    I am a slave to a big green bird who loves Korean short ribs done on a lbge.  

014.JPG 2.9M
    Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada
  • I just remembered. I did record bass for one song up in Denver. Colorado christian university had a contract with one studio. I don't know the name if it though

My cousin owns Alley Records.

• _BR__BR_ Posts: 42
    TUTTLE871 said:
    Repair and resell shopping carts.
    Do you also train cats for the super cat cat show?

Lol, yes and the big green bastard as a night gig.

• Professional Musician turned School Counselor

Was in For Today(http://www.fortodayband.com/) Session bassist for : One Republic, Brittney Spears, Journey, and Keisha

so that's were the "fortoday" troll handle came from.

Professional Musician turned School Counselor

Was in For Today(http://www.fortodayband.com/) Session bassist for : One Republic, Brittney Spears, Journey, and Keisha

so that's were the "fortoday" troll handle came from.
    apropos - it's a christian metal band.  The whole point of metal is to piss wholesome christian people off that hate metal.  I don't get it.

• thetrimthetrim Posts: 1,153
    I once heard a rumor that Glenn Danzig was actually a Baptist preacher in Tennessee
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14
    Tampa Bay, FL
  • CremasterCremaster Posts: 32
    X-ray tech.
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,564
    Pimp and street pharmacist.
    XL and a Mini Max Egg in Cincinnati, Ohio
  • The Cen-Tex SmokerThe Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 12,712
    edited July 2013
    YEMTrey said:
    Pimp and street pharmacist.

careful out there playa'

• Registered Nurse.
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 7,209
    Apparently I'm a cryin drinker... So basically I'm am Irish______. Fill in the blank.
  • Gooey1Gooey1 Posts: 96
    I design and troubleshoot concrete.
    "Sometimes you eat the bear and sometimes............. Well, he eats you"
  • dstrbd488dstrbd488 Posts: 65
    edited July 2013
    Construction inspector for a civil engineering firm. Mostly site development, roadway construction and underground utilities