Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Egg ownership

Ribs are on a steady 250. Going 3-2-1. Beer in hand waiting on some Cubans to get here ( cigars). Tunes are loud. Kids are playing in the yard. This has to be what owning an Egg is all about. Have a great Tuesday!!
"Sometimes you eat the bear and sometimes............. Well, he eats you"
·

Comments

• YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,096
    edited July 2013
    Yes!  It's not just about the food, it's about the lifestyle as well.  Enjoy!
    XL BGE and Mini Max in Cincinnati, Ohio
    "REMEMBER DUANE ALLMAN"
    ·
  • Enjoy!  
    Large BGE
    GR
    ·
  • tamu2009tamu2009 Posts: 240
    Jealous
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LBGE - Custom Table - CGW Swing Grate - Fastest Thermapen you can't see because it's camo- Been e-gging ever since 2013! - Fightin' Texas Aggie till I die - Gig 'Em - Located in the bright lights of Dallas
    ·
  • Days like that are what I bought my egg for.  Enjoy it.  And yes I'm jealous too because I'm supposedly working.

Damascus, VA.  Friendliest town on the Appalachian Trail.

LBGE Aug 2012, SBGE Feb 2014

·
  • CeeGeeWCeeGeeW Posts: 65
    Gooey1, you inspire me!
    Los Angeles, CA
    ·
  • WalrusBBQWalrusBBQ Posts: 151
    I am green with envy. Enjoy your day man
    ------------
    Beers & BBQ

·
  • Gooey1Gooey1 Posts: 89
    I can tell they are almost done.
    image.jpg 1.3M
    ·
  • BuckdodgerBuckdodger Posts: 894
    Gooey1 said:
    I use the same temperature gage. A few brewskies always make ribs come out perfect. Enjoy !!!

Alexander City,Al
    ·
  • sariverssarivers Posts: 67
    Gooey1 said:

Yes, I time my cooks the same way. When my wife asks me how long it will take to cook something I tell her in beers, not time.
    Columbia, SC

·
  • Gooey1Gooey1 Posts: 89
    Sweet Baby Rays on now. This is actually working!
    ·