Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Grid Extender Too Boku For the Small

I was working on supper on Sunday and I thought I would use my grid extender on my small because that's why I bought it really.  It was too boku and the dome wouldn't close.  I was trying an indirect set up and the grid extender won't work with a woo.  I then tried it with the mostly ignored platesetter and again, it's too boku.   

Isn't Full Metal Jacket a great movie?

I know what your thinking.  "Take out the spacer."  I don't have a spacer because my MIL was straightening up in MY garage moving MY eggcessories and in the process lost MY spacer.  I guess it beats last year when I came home from work to discover she was in the middle of organizing our bedroom closet. 

Sorry about the detour.  Anyway, I may end up with a swing rack for the small for convenient 2 tier cooking.  Does anyone have the swing rack for the small?  Just curious what you thought about it.    

Flint, Michigan

Comments