Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What's your occupation?

Comments

• Holepuncher
    Holepuncher Posts: 388
    Auto damage claims adjuster.

When the apocalypse or zombie invasions break lose, everyone meet at my house. I think between all of us we will be able to survive. Don't for get to bring your eggs and guns. WE WILL SURVIVE.  
    Hendersonville, TN.
  • tdeater
    tdeater Posts: 38
    Mechanical Contractor.
  • Grillmagic
    Grillmagic Posts: 1,600

Proud Egger Chuck King here I'm a comedy magician and hypnotist. I travel 125 to 150 days a year performing my show.

www.chuckkingcomedy.com

Hey! 90% sure you did a show for us at my old job like 7-8 years ago (Wolverine World Wide in grand rapids, MI). Hope it was you cuz it was great.
    That was me my friend, small world. Are you still based in Michigan?

I never was but I was up for a sales meeting. What a show! Loved it. You hypnotized some people I know and they still swear they weren't. But they were doing all the funny stuff you told them to do. I was still skeptical to this day that they were "in on it" but now ay they could have all kept a secret this long. Awesome show and tons of fun.

My job is not to prove it's real it's to entertain, I will share with you that if they stayed on stage through my show THEY WERE HYPNOTIZED,  Have you ever driven your car pass your exit then realized it, that's known as road hypnosis, what if there was a way to create that, there is and I show people how to control it. I have helped thousand of people quit smoking (not egging) lose weight (not egging) and change there lives for the better. I just performed for the Wolverine group again this past March. I travel the world performing my show which is a combination of comedy magic and hypnosis and often perform seminars on cruise ships as well as my show. Hypnosis has been used in every hospital in the world since 1959 and although it's not a cure all people that are motivated and can focus and concentrate can do great things. Meanwhile I am going to have to live with out my family and BGE until August 17 performing 30 shows in Mexico and 5 in Las Vegas.

I'm glad to meet you and don't be surprised if I PM you with a question about cooking on the BGE

Chuck

Charlotte, Michigan XL BGE
  • Proud Egger Chuck King here I'm a comedy magician and hypnotist. I travel 125 to 150 days a year performing my show.

www.chuckkingcomedy.com

Hey! 90% sure you did a show for us at my old job like 7-8 years ago (Wolverine World Wide in grand rapids, MI). Hope it was you cuz it was great.
    That was me my friend, small world. Are you still based in Michigan?

I never was but I was up for a sales meeting. What a show! Loved it. You hypnotized some people I know and they still swear they weren't. But they were doing all the funny stuff you told them to do. I was still skeptical to this day that they were "in on it" but now ay they could have all kept a secret this long. Awesome show and tons of fun.

My job is not to prove it's real it's to entertain, I will share with you that if they stayed on stage through my show THEY WERE HYPNOTIZED,  Have you ever driven your car pass your exit then realized it, that's known as road hypnosis, what if there was a way to create that, there is and I show people how to control it. I have helped thousand of people quit smoking (not egging) lose weight (not egging) and change there lives for the better. I just performed for the Wolverine group again this past March. I travel the world performing my show which is a combination of comedy magic and hypnosis and often perform seminars on cruise ships as well as my show. Hypnosis has been used in every hospital in the world since 1959 and although it's not a cure all people that are motivated and can focus and concentrate can do great things. Meanwhile I am going to have to live with out my family and BGE until August 17 performing 30 shows in Mexico and 5 in Las Vegas.

I'm glad to meet you and don't be surprised if I PM you with a question about cooking on the BGE

Chuck

Nobody left the stage. It was a great show. PM me any time but if I start telling everyone on the forum I'm a monkey driving a space ship, we all know what happened :D
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • bud812
    bud812 Posts: 1,869
    Yeah, we would think your drunk again. :D

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• @bud812 well played. I was going to say, we would know it was another Tuesday.
    LBGE 2013, SBGE 2014, Mini 2015
    Columbus IN
  • Business consultant working with a distribution software. Travel the US and Canada offering help in any way I can. I haven't "worked" a day since I took this job.
    Columbus IN
  • Business consultant working with a distribution software. Travel the US and Canada offering help in any way I can. I haven't "worked" a day since I took this job.

Daron- this thread has been repurposed for political purposes. Please get with the program. (Since I don't know you- I'm totally messing with you do your "Tuesday" remark above). All in good fun.......or is it?
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Auto body repair retired 11 years ago . Now I sail remote control  sailboats .
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Auto body repair retired 11 years ago . Now I sail remote control  sailboats .
    You're my hero!
  • @cen-tex, The fact that we don't know each other it makes it that much more fun to take jabs at each other! That is why I have come to love this forum with it's political fun and all. But if I have to I guess I will get political. I believe that women should be allowed to vote.
    Columbus IN
  • MurrayG
    MurrayG Posts: 28
    Real Estate Developer of historic properties
  • Tjcoley
    Tjcoley Posts: 3,551

Marine

Thank you for your service. I really appreciate all the military members of this forum.
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002

Marine

**** yea!
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    500 Posts: 3,177
    Audiovisual Project Manager for a large university in Richmond, VA. I'd love to find a '67-'79 Ford pickup to restore.
    I like my butt rubbed and my pork pulled.
    Member since 2009
  • avibug
    avibug Posts: 172
    Attorney, primarily representing institutional investors in securities litigation.  
    BREWnQ Posts: 219
    IT liaison for the physical damage department of an insurance company.  In other words I DEAL WITH THE GODDAM CUSTOMERS.

Love my job, hate working.  I know one day I'll hit the lotto or fall into some old money so I'm not too motivated to do anything other then skate by. 
    Brewer, BBQer, Softballer, RCer, Father, HomeTheaterer, and trouble maker.
    Orange, CA
  • sumoconnell
    sumoconnell Posts: 1,932
    BREWnQ said:
    IT liaison for the physical damage department of an insurance company.  In other words I DEAL WITH THE GODDAM CUSTOMERS.

Love my job, hate working.  I know one day I'll hit the lotto or fall into some old money so I'm not too motivated to do anything other then skate by. 
    Genius..

Peter Gibbons: I would relax... I would sit on my ass all day... I would do nothing.

Lawrence: Well, you don't need a million dollars to do nothing, man. Take a look at my cousin: he's broke, don't do ****.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414

Marine

**** yea!
    Coming to save the motherfucking day now!
  • _BR_
    _BR_ Posts: 42
    Repair and resell shopping carts.
  • Mkline
    Mkline Posts: 180
    egger ave said:

Mkline said:

I fess up, just look at the avatar closely and I bet everyone figures it out. Now the question is who is my employer?

@Mkline Looks like a Delta A330 

Actaully it is a 757 on arrival into Atl from sea.
  • hotwheels
    hotwheels Posts: 73
    Occupation you ask?  I sit home on my fat ass and my son in law who runs my business sends me a big fat cheque every month, hoping I never go in the office.  Works for me.

People say that Television is bad for you.  It's that bloody Fridge, that's killing me.

• egger ave
    egger ave Posts: 721
    Mkline said:
    Mkline said:
    I fess up, just look at the avatar closely and I bet everyone figures it out. Now the question is who is my employer?
    Good, I would rather fly a 757 any day. FedEx has 75 and counting. Some discussion about buying some Delta 757's. Our last 727 was retired last week after 40 years. We had some Delta 727 iron in the fleet. Still have some A310's that were Pan AM> Delta flying.
    1 Large BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Minimax BGE, Original wife and 3 dogs living in the heart of BBQ country in Round Rock Texas. 

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."

Albert Einstein
  • Mkline
    Mkline Posts: 180
    egger ave said:

Mkline said:

egger ave said:

Mkline said:

Good, I would rather fly a 757 any day. FedEx has 75 and counting. Some discussion about buying some Delta 757's. Our last 727 was retired last week after 40 years. We had some Delta 727 iron in the fleet. Still have some A310's that were Pan AM> Delta flying.

I was very sad the day the last 727 was put to bed last week. That a/c made the aviation industry and it was such a rock of an airframe. The 757 is great airframe and will last for years. We really need Boeing to create direct replacement, and I don't agree that the 739 is that airframe.
  • TUTTLE871
    TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316
    _BR_ said:

Repair and resell shopping carts.

Do you also train cats for the super cat cat show?

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

• egger ave
    egger ave Posts: 721
    edited July 2013
    1 Large BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Minimax BGE, Original wife and 3 dogs living in the heart of BBQ country in Round Rock Texas. 

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."

Albert Einstein
  • BREWnQ
    BREWnQ Posts: 219
    hotwheels said:

Occupation you ask?  I sit home on my fat ass and my son in law who runs my business sends me a big fat cheque every month, hoping I never go in the office.  Works for me.

When you think about retiring and want someone to take over I'm your guy. Not going into the office is one of my greatest skills, you SIL will be very happy with my performance.
    Brewer, BBQer, Softballer, RCer, Father, HomeTheaterer, and trouble maker.
    Orange, CA
  • freduc2
    freduc2 Posts: 73
    Meter Technician. Potomac Edison
    LBGE, Weber Performer. Located in Franklin County Pa.