Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eastern Iowa Rockwood Charcoal Group Buy

Calling all Eastern Iowa Eggers

As much as I would like to drive down to St Louis, eat BBQ at Pappy's Smokehouse and load up some Rockwood, time doesn't allow.

I'm considering ordering a pallet of Rockwood charcoal to finish out the summer and looking for others to share the pallet.  I'm in Cedar Rapids and would deliver to Iowa City.

I'd like to share 15-20 bags.  Message me if you are interested in a group buy by 7/15.  Expected pricing is estimated at no more then $16.50 per 20lb bag for 5 or more bags.  $20.00 per bag for less.  These prices could improve based on interest.  (by a couple of bucks per bag). 

If someone would like some mailed send me a note and if we don't have enough local eggers, I'd be willing to mail 3 bags for the $16.50 pricing plus actual shipping cost via USPS or FedEx.  Who knows how it will show up so buyer beware.

As most of you know BGE,KG and WG all go for $24 in around here so this would be a  great buy for lump that has received good reviews from others on the forum. 

Comments