Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Ribs are getting better thanks to you guys.

Tried my hand at ribs again today. They turned out a lot better today thanks to comments I got from you guys on my last try. Thanks! image image image image
image.jpg 1.7M
image.jpg 2.9M
image.jpg 2.7M
image.jpg 2.6M
·

Comments

• KennyLeeKennyLee Posts: 665
    Looks great.  How'd you do them?  And eight or nine Shiners always helps turn out a superior product!

LBGE

Cedar table w/granite top

Ceramic Grillworks two-tier swing rack

Perpetual cooler of ice-cold beer

·
  • tech284tech284 Posts: 34
    Baby B's or Spare Ribs ?
    ·
  • @tech284 They were St Louis Style ribs. @KennyLee Cooked Them 2 hours at 250. Foiled them with brown sugar, butter and honey for two hours. Then one more hour no foil. Last 30 minutes put sauce one them. Used sweet rub o mine as the rub.
    ·
  • TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 2,750
    They look great!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Good old 3-2-1 or in this case 2-2-1. Very nice. =D>
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!!!!! Stuck in Dallas.......
    ·