Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Many Thanks @Owossoegger for Your Very Big Thank You!

Fred19FlintstoneFred19Flintstone Posts: 3,605
edited June 2013 in EggHead Forum

Kevin Maurer and His wife Heidi are great people!  I've had the pleasure of meeting Kevin last fall when I was looking for another BGE dealer and we kinda hit it off.  I was pleased to buy my XL from him.  BGE events are kinda sparse in the Mitten State so when Kevin asked if I would cook at a grill fest he was planning, I didn't think too long before I agreed.  We had a great time and it's something I'm looking forward to doing again! 

Pebbles & me came home from a funeral today (Wilma was in bed recovering from a medical procedure) and we found a strange package on our porch.  The pictures tell the rest of the story!  Thank you Kevin & Heidi!  This is uncalled for, unexpected and totally appreciated!  Thank you!

Your friends,

Bob & Patty

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

Comments