Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Knob Creek pulled beef.

BudgeezerBudgeezer Posts: 554
edited June 2013 in Beef
I have made ClayQ's pulled beef a few times with great success. I wanted to try more of a basic pulled beef. I recently scored part of a Knob Creek whiskey barrell and will be using that for smoke.
Edina, MN

Comments

• rholtrholt Posts: 377
    Hmm. Should be good. Post the final pics for sure.
  • BudgeezerBudgeezer Posts: 554
    Finished product
    Edina, MN

• HibbyHibby Posts: 485
    Cooking method?
    Conservative stalwart in Thornville, Ohio
  • sporktaorsporktaor Posts: 16
    Looks great. What size cut? Wrap? I've had to wrap all my pulled beef and go to 210 to get it to fall apart and still be moist.
  • BudgeezerBudgeezer Posts: 554
    sporktaor said:

Looks great. What size cut? Wrap? I've had to wrap all my pulled beef and go to 210 to get it to fall apart and still be moist.

I did it in direct @ 260 dome. It was a 8 pound Chuck roast. I did not wrap it and cooked to 210 IT. It was tender and moist.

Edina, MN