Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Just Plain Burgers

Options
I'm spending most of my time this weekend to (finally) get my table done; which hopefully, I'll be able to do in the next couple of weeks. Therefore, last night was just hamburgers and will probably do some cedar plank salmon tonight. Monday is Canada Day and my step-sons 22nd birthday. I haven't been given any instructions yet on what I'm cooking for the family that will be coming over for the celebration. 

Anyway, last night's burgers were made with some brisket that I ground a couple of weeks ago and some homemade sourdough buns. I tried a new dough recipe for the buns and they turned out terrific. Made 6 large buns and 7 slider size buns. I plan on using the slider sized buns for some chicken salad sandwiches (made from Friday night's spatchcock chicken) later today. The burgers were just s&p mixed in with the meat and then DP swamp venom rub on the outside.
imageimageimageimageimageimageimage
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.

Comments