Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Kid Visit Sausage

Options
When you get a visit from one of the kids, the diet goes out on vacation.

Italian sausage sandwiches, toasted on the XL.  Ones in the front are mild, ones in the back are spicy.  Provolone, onion, and spaghetti sauce to round it out.

Got to have fries and slaw too.  Oh, and one for her to take back to the boyfriend.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

Comments

• travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    Options
    How are your lovely daughters? Your pictures of them are heart warming. It's good to see a father with kids in tow.

Perhaps my 1year old makes me soft. Perhaps he has lifted the wool from my eyes.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • Aggie96_Egger
    Options
  • Doc_Eggerton
    Doc_Eggerton Posts: 5,321
    edited June 2013
    Options
    How are your lovely daughters? Your pictures of them are heart warming. It's good to see a father with kids in tow. Perhaps my 1year old makes me soft. Perhaps he has lifted the wool from my eyes.
    Growing up and away fast.  They don't stay babies very long.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

• Doc_Eggerton
    Doc_Eggerton Posts: 5,321
    Options
    How are your lovely daughters? Your pictures of them are heart warming. It's good to see a father with kids in tow. Perhaps my 1year old makes me soft. Perhaps he has lifted the wool from my eyes.
    Me, The Spouse, Jenny, Mike (the new member of the family), and Erin who likes Italian sandwiches on the BGE.  Taken about one year ago.

• shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,647
    Options
    That's one tall son-in-law. Nice looking family Doc. Sammie's look good too.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .