Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

Impromptu Lunch on Small

Hadn't planned on cooking lunch but threw together a nice one: cheeseburgers, corn on cob and zucchini. It's what was if the fridge.
LBGE & SBGE.  Central Texas.  
image.jpg 784.6K
image.jpg 2.1M

• rholtrholt Posts: 375
    Nice job. I like the zucchini.
  • EggRacerEggRacer Posts: 400
    Sometimes the best menu IS cooking what's left in the fridge. That looks good to me.
    North Richland Hills, TX
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 7,229
    I'll take that lunch anyday!

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • mb99zzmb99zz Posts: 182
    rholt said:
    Nice job. I like the zucchini.
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,910
    For no planning that looks pretty darn good, perfect meal for the small egg! I have had some of my best wok cooks having a "clean the fridge" throw down. 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK.