Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Emergency question

cbr0011cbr0011 Posts: 85
I have two 16lb briskest on my BGE, the are overlapping each other. Is that ok? If I setup the swing grate on top then the one brisket overhangs.

Comments

• tnbarbqtnbarbq Posts: 248
    I wouldn't worry too much about it.
    Scooter 
    Mid TN. Hangin' in the 'Boro. MIM Judge
  • travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,875
    totally fine. It will change the cooking time but not by any amount worth worrying about. 
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • cbr0011cbr0011 Posts: 85
    Thanks, I have bbq guru set at 270, pulling the meat at 190. Then will freeze them
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 8,200
    edited June 2013
    FWIW-I would go with the "probe in and out of the thickest part of the flat with no resistance" as the finish indicator-brisket is quite fickle with regard to nailing the finish with temperature.  But each behaves on its own...YMMV-
    Louisville;  L & S BGEs 
    Pit Barrel Cooker