Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all had a big green St. Patrick’s Day! While you’re waiting for it to be Easter time, try some of the new recipes we’ve recently added to our website. One of our favorite dishes is the Easy Jambalaya with Beef, and our favorite sweet & savory treat is the Sweet Cream Crostini.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Good price for a used medium?

rholtrholt Posts: 368
So I found a used medium about 2 years old. Comes with a platesetter. No best or mates. Guy is asking 400. Thoughts? Apparently it's in good condition with no replacement parts needed.
·

Comments

• CAT SellerCAT Seller Posts: 205
    No nest or mates, sounds a little high to me.
    If it ain't a CAT, it's a dog!!! 2 LBGE's & BGE Backyard Chef Edition Cart
    ·
  • pineypiney Posts: 494
    I just bought a med.used 3 times with nest,shelves,new plate setter, new pizza stone, new charcoal chimney,starter cubes  for 350.00. I would say you are in the ballpark try to talk 'em down a little if possible.
    Lenoir, N.C.
    ·
  • rholtrholt Posts: 368
    Well apparently the deal fell thru. I too thought it was a little high. The guy didn't realize the price drop on new vs used and decided to keep it. Oh well. I will keep my eye out for another one.
    ·