Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Good price for a used medium?

rholtrholt Posts: 368
So I found a used medium about 2 years old. Comes with a platesetter. No best or mates. Guy is asking 400. Thoughts? Apparently it's in good condition with no replacement parts needed.
·

Comments

• CAT SellerCAT Seller Posts: 205
    No nest or mates, sounds a little high to me.
    If it ain't a CAT, it's a dog!!! 2 LBGE's & BGE Backyard Chef Edition Cart
    ·
  • pineypiney Posts: 614
    I just bought a med.used 3 times with nest,shelves,new plate setter, new pizza stone, new charcoal chimney,starter cubes  for 350.00. I would say you are in the ballpark try to talk 'em down a little if possible.
    Lenoir, N.C.
    ·
  • rholtrholt Posts: 368
    Well apparently the deal fell thru. I too thought it was a little high. The guy didn't realize the price drop on new vs used and decided to keep it. Oh well. I will keep my eye out for another one.
    ·