Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

What's your occupation?

Comments

• HibbyHibby Posts: 456
    I work for a very large chemical company and am a technician who produces specialty films.
    Conservative stalwart in Thornville, Ohio
    ·
  • BrowninggoldBrowninggold Posts: 453
    Cement Mixer driver...two tires blew out. Going 60 mph. With ten yards on. Sounded like a canon going off. Kept it on the road though..
    image.jpg 883.2K
    ·
  • grEGGorysgrEGGorys Posts: 162
    Retired and loving the good life. It gives me plenty of time to spend with my egg.
    Gulf Coast FL
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,425
    As much as I enjoy political and religious banter butr I fear that this will only hurt the forum. Wish we cooking and fart jokes.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,821
    If vanilla and or bge ever get their crap together, we could have a "wine and cheese" section.

A place where anything goes.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • Big RaguBig Ragu Posts: 146
    Sorry I sent this thread into a spin I was the happiest guy around when this was first being discussed. GREATNEWS. Everyone walking in my hospital will have coverage!!! When you peel back the onion it is just beurocracy that will end up raising the cost of care even higher in the US. BTW Americans have to wake up when it comes toned of life health spending. It is the reason our costs are so high but our life span and other outcomes are not any better than other countries. We spend too much in the last 4 weeks of life. That has to stop
    ·
  • CajunEggHeadCajunEggHead Posts: 189
    I was a Operating Engineer now full time retired and loving it

1 Large Big Green Egg
     1 Weber Kettle
     1 Weber Weber Smokey Mountain 18"
     1 Long Horn Off Set
     1 Bradley Smoker
     1 Weber Silver Gasser
     1 Weber Smokey Joe Small
     1 Orange Thermapen
    ·
  • Family owned lawn care business. Small only 4 employees including my father and myself. Been in business 25 years, I'm 26 years old and joined the biz full time when I was 18
    ·
  • gpsegggpsegg Posts: 340
    Agree with Charlie...
    George
    Palm Beach Gardens, Fl and Blue Ridge, Ga.
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,297
    It's so sad to see that this thread has finally taken a turn for the worst.

What is wrong with you people?
    ·
    Sorry charlie... Had to
    ·
  • Yet Another Sr Software Engineer/Database Engineer
    Simi Valley, California
    ·
  • jaydub58jaydub58 Posts: 1,616

Retired after a looooooong time selling cars here in Eugene, Springfield area.

Who knows, maybe in another time and place, I could have pedaled for Mickey!

Probably would have been salesman of the month a bunch of times.

John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
    ·
  • I'm a badass cage fighter! X(

and I sell Mary Kay on the side.

·
  • danv23danv23 Posts: 519
    I work for Verizon Wireless. Not sales
    I do as well! Not sales.

The Dude: Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Walter Sobchak: [shouting] Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!

Cumming, GA
    ·
  • TydfanTydfan Posts: 34
    Accountant / Freelance Photographer
    ·
  • Fred19FlintstoneFred19Flintstone Posts: 5,446
    edited June 2013
    Cen-Tex - That's your point?? May I summarize your points? Intelligent conversation ended with "death panels", your step dad is a right-wing nut (like me I guess), he uses the healthcare system through medicare a lot and Rush Limbaugh is a right-wing nut job who should not be listened to?? You may want to get your information from a variety of sources instead of the liberal media you obviously stick with.

However let me say I have great respect for your cooking chops and heed you egging advice. Politics? Until you can argue a position with points that don't start with ridicule, you will only convince the mentally lazy and weak. I am niether. No hard feelings?

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • CPARKTXCPARKTX Posts: 1,047
    I'll tell you my dream (retirement?) job: searching for sunken treasure. Imagine a bad day at work: you sail the Caribbean and don't find treasure. I can live with that.
    LBGE & SBGE.  Central Texas.  
    ·
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 7,943
    edited June 2013
    I agree with Charlie, let's get this back on topic.  

I'm a Professional Slacker who pretends to be an IT Professional.  Wait a sec, I think we all do that...     :P
    Join the 2015 Rub & Sauce Exchange!  Find out more information here:
    http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1182005/2015-egghead-rub-sauce-exchange/p1

Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ...
    ·
    I'm a male prostitute who specializes in obese chicks... Also into spelunking.
    ·
  • henapple said:
    I'm a male prostitute who specializes in obese chicks... Also into spelunking.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

·
  • MklineMkline Posts: 177
    I fess up, just look at the avatar closely and I bet everyone figures it out. Now the question is who is my employer?
    ·
  • danv23danv23 Posts: 519

Mkline said:
    I fess up, just look at the avatar closely and I bet everyone figures it out. Now the question is who is my employer?
    You're a gremlin and you scared the **** out of William Shatner and made him go to the looney bin.

The Dude: Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Walter Sobchak: [shouting] Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!

Cumming, GA
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,259
    Mkline said:
    United?

·
    danv23 said:

Mkline said:

You're a gremlin and you scared the **** out of William Shatner and made him go to the looney bin.

Haha!!!! Perfect answer.
    ·

Mkline said:

United?

No, DL.
    ·
  • Is that you on the left?

·
  • thetrimthetrim Posts: 1,087
    Mkline said:
    Guess: You are Edward Snowden????
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14
    Tampa Bay, FL
    ·

Is that you on the left?
    U

That's ok. If i remember correctly she went er, south with him...
    ·