Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Exploding head

Got some Trinidad Scorpion peppers from a friend, added some Scotch Bonnets and made a Mustard based hot sauce last night In the fridge getting happy in Mason jars Throat still hurts just from the vapors while cutting these beauties. Taste test this afternoon I think my head will explode, considered the hottest pepper over 1,500,000 Scoville units :)

• HibbyHibby Posts: 458
    Be careful and have milk ready!
    Conservative stalwart in Thornville, Ohio
  • GK59GK59 Posts: 501
    That is just insane. Today your mouth is on fire, tomorrow your butt.

Smitty's Kid's BBQ

Bay City,MI

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,593
    Better you than me. Make a video so I have something to drink to this afternoon
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • AquacopAquacop Posts: 468
    Good luck, hope you survive! Sounds like it would be the end for me.
    LBGE 2013 Located in Savannah, Georgia
  • SpaightlabsSpaightlabs Posts: 733
    +1 on the video request.
    Centennial, CO
    Unless I'm hunting, then Lord knows where.
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,750
    Send me some!
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,815
    Run to walgreens and stock up on tums, toilet paper, preparation h and fire proof underwear.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 7,241
    edited June 2013
    Google "sitz bath ". You may need one

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.