Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Whats wrong with you people

Comments

• LowflyerLowflyer Posts: 752
    Back in business!!
    image.jpg 2.1M
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,429
    Aviator said:

I really want to discuss Obama care......

Let's just discuss Obama. As an African American (50%), liberal politician, Muslim and proponent of lgtqapwswfa.. We'll kill several birds with one stone.

Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,431
    @Eggcelsior, ; That's a very solid lineup!  GI Bourbon County Coffee is outstanding.  Those are some big hitters as well.  Looks like I won't be alone in entertaining this forum this weekend.
    XL and a Mini Max Egg in Cincinnati, Ohio
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,259
    @Eggcelsior - right on!  Good selection.  I'll be there bright and early.

What do you have going on in the background - science experiment?  meth lab?  DIY underfloor convection heater manifold?

·
  • The Cen-Tex SmokerThe Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 12,664
    edited June 2013
    John, Would you please try and stay ON Topic?

sorry bud. my bad. 75 and sunny in San Francisco today. AND it's pride week. Glad i always pack a pair of chaps "just in case". image

·
  • thetrimthetrim Posts: 1,087
    YEMTrey, here's my lineup. I'll call it vaseline.
    So eggcelsior is a Belgian Beer guy.  Not sure if you've had it, but I highly recommend anything from Ommegang brewery in Cooperstown, NY
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14
    Tampa Bay, FL
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,320
    John, Would you please try and stay ON Topic?

sorry bud. my bad. 75 and sunny in San Francisco today. AND it's pride week. Glad i always pack a pair of chaps "just in case". image
    I was talking to JohninCarolina and was being very facetious. It's pride week in Toronto too. Hope they find you sexy

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • thetrim said:
    YEMTrey, here's my lineup. I'll call it vaseline.
    So eggcelsior is a Belgian Beer guy.  Not sure if you've had it, but I highly recommend anything from Ommegang brewery in Cooperstown, NY

good call. used to sell them in my shop. best abbey style ales you can get for the money. Also anything from Unibroue in Canada. trois Pistoles is my favorite from them but they are all great. 12-14% alcohol too....so it's the bonus plan.

·
    Tru Dat.  Unibroue does the Trader Joes Annual beer that comes out around the holidays.  A 750ml bottle of Unibroue for $5.  Don't mind if I do!
    ·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 6,929
    Got a fresh bottle of Double Oaked just waiting to be cracked later... not sure if I'll get the chance to enjoy it with a stick though... more gusty storms are in the area for tonight.

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,298
    I like ommegang too. I'll take anything that is advertised during sports. All those beers sick compared to craft brews.
    ·
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 7,947
    hapster said:

Got a fresh bottle of Double Oaked just waiting to be cracked later... not sure if I'll get the chance to enjoy it with a stick though... more gusty storms are in the area for tonight.

That's the way to do really good whiskey, right? I hear sticks really compliment it. Truth?
    Join the 2015 Rub & Sauce Exchange!  Find out more information here:
    http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1182005/2015-egghead-rub-sauce-exchange/p1

Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ...
    ·
    cazzy said:

That's the way to do really good whiskey, right? I hear sticks really compliment it. Truth?
    It does for me... one of these days I might get myself to a cigar & whiskey tasting class. of course the simple explanation is that with one, you might as well have the other since you are supposed to be taking it slow and relaxing ;)
    ·
  • AcnAcn Posts: 969
    I'm finishing up some Harpoon Summer while packing. We're driving up to Maine tomorrow, so I'll get to enjoy some of the beers I cut my drinking teeth on, will probably have a few Geary's London Porters when we get in tomorrow night.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

·
  • AviatorAviator Posts: 1,524

Anyone know any Q joints I ought not to miss in Destin?

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

·
    Aviator said:

Anyone know any Q joints I ought not to miss in Destin?

Don't know about bbq but hit Dewey Destins... The one by the bridge. Great wine and cigar shop by the toll road. I got a garage full of **** waiting on you...
    ·
  • AviatorAviator Posts: 1,524
    henapple said:

I got a garage full of **** waiting on you...

He He. Happy to hear that.

We do Dewey Destin on an annual basis. Done DD this time as well. Just wondering if yall knew some good eats.

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

·
    Back porch... Crowded
    ·
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 7,947
    Join the 2015 Rub & Sauce Exchange!  Find out more information here:
    http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1182005/2015-egghead-rub-sauce-exchange/p1

Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ...
    ·
  • cazzy said:

sadly, it's a fact. i like to pretend that all the alcohol I drink counteracts all the free radicals in my grilled food. I'm sure that is a fact but I haven't looked it up. I'm just going with that.....it's also known that wet marinading your food almost completely counteracts the process that creates the bad guys from grilled food.

·

sadly, it's a fact. i like to pretend that all the alcohol I drink counteracts all the free radicals in my grilled food. I'm sure that is a fact but I haven't looked it up. I'm just going with that.....it's also known that wet marinading your food almost completely counteracts the process that creates the bad guys from grilled food.

Ya gotta die of something... If its good whiskey and egged proteins and veggies that do me in, so be it. There are certainly less tasty ways to go
    ·
    Speaking of tasty ways to go...

A Brickhouse Maduro and some Double Oak

image.jpg 699K
    ·
    The Dude Abides!
    ·
    Sadly, I'm F&CK€D!!!
    ·
    hapster said:

I

You like the bh maduro?
    ·
    henapple said:

hapster said:

I

You like the bh maduro?
    Not a bad stick. Not in my top three, but a nice way to pass 2 to 3 hours sippin some Double Oaked.
    ·
  • BayaradBayarad Posts: 291
    Saw Alice Cooper concert tonight!!! For a geriatric dude, he is still the consummate showman!!! Awesome show now chilling on the deck with some Knob Creek! Happy Weekend!
    ·
    Train wreck... Keep looking!!
    Still suxxxx
    ·
    Kenney Chesney solves all, for this
    moment.
    ·
  • BayaradBayarad Posts: 291
    I like country too and get it unlike many rockers, but Alice was groundbreaking and paved the way for so many following in his footsteps! I saw Willie in April... Same thing, different musical genre! Icons!
    ·