Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

simple pizza

bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,386
edited June 2013 in EggHead Forum
We did our Friday night pizza a pepperoni ,plain and a white pizza with garlic, tomatoes and broccoli with a dusting of tree hugger .Pam makes a home made dough that works really well and gets a nice brown on the underside and if i leave it a few minutes longer the top crust will brown as well tonight i was hunger so i removed it a little early .Sorry about picture quality i think i need to hire @hapster to take my pics . i wonder if he works for brisket and pulled pork lol 
Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
·

Comments

• SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 2,704
    Looks good, oil on outer crust helps with color if that's what you want.
    Seattle, WA
    ·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Crust looks perfect!  Nice pie.
    ·
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    Nice pie. Great looking crust.
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 7,052
    Looks awesome... Brisket, butt, or bourbon will all be accepted. :))
    ·
  • bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,386
    hapster said:
    Looks awesome... Brisket, butt, or bourbon will all be accepted. :))
    Deal!!! maybe next time am at Fred's 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
    ·
  • Black_BadgerBlack_Badger Posts: 1,013
    That does look really nice. Have you posted recipe/cook details before? Really good looking pizza...

B_B
    Finally back in the Badger State!

Middleton, WI
    ·
  • DredgerDredger Posts: 255
    Oh man, now I want pizza for breakfast.
    Large BGE
    Greenville, SC
    ·