Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

simple pizza

bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,387
edited June 2013 in EggHead Forum
We did our Friday night pizza a pepperoni ,plain and a white pizza with garlic, tomatoes and broccoli with a dusting of tree hugger .Pam makes a home made dough that works really well and gets a nice brown on the underside and if i leave it a few minutes longer the top crust will brown as well tonight i was hunger so i removed it a little early .Sorry about picture quality i think i need to hire @hapster to take my pics . i wonder if he works for brisket and pulled pork lol 
Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.

Comments

• SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 2,742
    Looks good, oil on outer crust helps with color if that's what you want.
    Seattle, WA
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Crust looks perfect!  Nice pie.
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    Nice pie. Great looking crust.
    Looks awesome... Brisket, butt, or bourbon will all be accepted. :))
  • bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,387
    hapster said:
    Looks awesome... Brisket, butt, or bourbon will all be accepted. :))
    Deal!!! maybe next time am at Fred's 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
  • Black_BadgerBlack_Badger Posts: 1,092
    That does look really nice. Have you posted recipe/cook details before? Really good looking pizza...

B_B
    Finally back in the Badger State!

Middleton, WI
  • DredgerDredger Posts: 307
    Oh man, now I want pizza for breakfast.
    Large BGE
    Greenville, SC