Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Cool T-shirts

GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,982

Let me start off by saying the normal "I have no connection to this company, don't know who they are, not making any money off of it" line. That being said, I thought these shirts are pretty cool and I'm sure my fellow Texans would agree. Thinking I might have to order me one of them. Oh...maybe one of the idea guys could get a group buy thing going?

Come and Brisket

imageimageimageimageimage

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·

Comments

• calikingcaliking Posts: 7,063
    Awesome! I will order a couple for sure. My nephew discovered an undying love for brisket last summer when I smoked one, so he would wear one with pride.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • I would look like a dork if I wore that around here. OK, more dorky than usual.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,451
    Pretty cool... only they have the wrong state.... SC...... >:D<
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • TUTTLE871TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316
    Sold,

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

·
  • finsterfinster Posts: 133