Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Georgia people

LitLit Posts: 3,132
I have never seen it mentioned on here but I visited the Decatur farmers market last weekend and if you haven't been you need to go. The meat and fish section was bigger than any place I have ever been and it was decent priced and quality. They had probably 30 different types of fish that you could buy whole by the pound and they will clean them for you. They also had several different live fish you could buy also as well as live blue crabs and crawfish. The chicken section alone was as big as publics meat section. They had chicken sausage, turkey sausage, pork sausage and lamb sausage and different flavors of all of them. I couldn't even take in everything they had there was so much. They also have a huge wall of fresh spices for cheap. I think I got 4 different types of paprika alone and they were like $2 for a half pound container. Their produce section was probably 10 times larger than the average grocery store and they had organic options for almost anything you can think of. They also had a good bakery section and to top if off they have a beer and wine section. Needless to say I kinda like this place.

Comments