Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Bacon Rain

My favorite part of my humble addition to Get Stuffed (congrats NOLA!)  I followed his lead in doing something I've never done before just for the fun of it.  I stuffed some pounded out chix thighs w/ provolone and andouille.  Light rub and rolled in bacon weave.  This fatty went over some ribs hence: bacon rain.  Jollys stuffed with Pimiento and wrapped w/ bacon.  Next day, sliced for pie.  yum. I apologize for my camera. imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
MBGE in Charleston

·

Comments

• Damn! I love the creativity I see on here. That looks fantastic.
    LBGE 2013 SBGE 2014
    Columbus IN
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 5,389
    Makin it rain up in heah!  Get Stuffed is still on...make an entry!

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg wing. 
    2014 Wing King's Apprentice
    ·
  • DeviledeggerDeviledegger Posts: 197
    Nice pics! Looks great!
    ·
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,097
    Wow, what delicious creativity!  =P~  Glad to see yet again another South Carolinian on the forum!  :)
    2014 Co-Wing King
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,646
    =D> Very creative. Looks fantabulous.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·