Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

2013 Rub & Sauce Exchange - Show Off Thread

Comments

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,258
    I've done that. You need a mini man.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 13,404
    Wasn't there a thread for stuff you cooked with elfen spice?  I used it tonight.

·
  • CANMAN1976CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,524

I've done that. You need a mini man.
    I do but the wife will kill me for sure
    :-??
    Hows ya gettin' on, me ol cock? 

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
    ·
    After you make some more egg **** she'll be all on board. Think about it, no mess in her kitchen, great food, you are out of her hair and she can take stuff to her family. I want to see your fish'n brewis post if I don't do it first.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    I think fish n brewis would be awesome on the egg.It's on my short list don't worry!!!!
    The wife and kids hate it so maybe the egg can change that.

·
    If you don't get on it soon I will.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • thetrimthetrim Posts: 938
    Are we ever gonna get to see Cazzy's package?  The suspense is killing me!!!
    Is this cazzy's package?
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14
    Tampa Bay, FL
    ·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 6,574
    Excited to see what my elf thinks of his delivery... According to Fed-Ex it's out on the truck for delivery :)
    ·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 3,971
    @thetrim

I could have done without that

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,818
    thetrim said:
    Are we ever gonna get to see Cazzy's package?  The suspense is killing me!!!
    Is this cazzy's package?
    That was at S. Padre Island. VI was there too. He dies his hair and was showing off his "guns".

·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 5,976
    I knew I was making a mistake when I asked that! 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
    Uh oh comment approval for me not good?!!

·
    whatdya trying to do dylan, turn straight guys here?

·
  • "Say 'Hello' to my little friend!!"

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
    @scooter759 - hey, I got the second box - I think I was the luckiest elf in the mix - very, very nice.  I'll post some pics when I get home and can put it all together in one pile.

·
    I'm hoping @hapsters goods didn't get delivere yet because there's nothing on my doorstep. He and eggcelsior are my last best hope at sauce and rub for this weekend
    Tampa Bay, FL
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Mine hasn't arrived yet either. But I have to work all weekend so no hurry.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
    thetrim said:

I'm hoping @hapsters goods didn't get delivere yet because there's nothing on my doorstep. He and eggcelsior are my last best hope at sauce and rub for this weekend

There's a good number lurkers involved in this.

So I've got my package.... It's from flint Michigan!!!!

·
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 7,351
    There's a good number lurkers involved in this. So I've got my package.... It's from flint Michigan!!!!
    Not from Texas?  That's kind of weird.   :-\"
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ...
    ·
  • scooter759scooter759 Posts: 247
    @nolaegghead - I sometimes get a little carried away, I know you are a foodie as well as an egghead so I tried to cover a lot of bases. I really only had to go out for Welsh Heritage stuff, I just kept going back to the pantry until I filled the boxes.
    Extra Large, Large & Medium eggs, Weber Summit gasser, Weber Q. Mankato, MN
    ·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 6,574

thetrim said:
    Sorry... According to Fed-Ex it was left on the porch at 9:55AM. Hope they like it :)
    ·
    hapster said:

thetrim said:
    Sorry... According to Fed-Ex it was left on the porch at 9:55AM. Hope they like it :)
    BOOOOO!!!!  :-(

Tampa Bay, FL
    ·
    @nolaegghead - I sometimes get a little carried away, I know you are a foodie as well as an egghead so I tried to cover a lot of bases. I really only had to go out for Welsh Heritage stuff, I just kept going back to the pantry until I filled the boxes.
    @scooter759 - hey, I'm not complaining!  It's a super nice collection....I'll be wallowing in spice and rub for the next year!  ...and getting some nordener culture.  Ya know, get them Fargo stereotypes outta my head ya dere ;)

·
  • Big shout out and thanks to Solson005.  What a great package of goodies.  Sweet stuff SWMBO will like and some hotter stuff for my taste.  It's like Christmas in June.  I'm blown away.  Now just have to decide what to try first.  Very Generous and thanks again.
    elf002.JPG 1.1M

Damascus, VA.  Friendliest town on the Appalachian Trail.

LBGE Aug 2012, SBGE Feb 2014

·

Big shout out and thanks to Solson005.  What a great package of goodies.  Sweet stuff SWMBO will like and some hotter stuff for my taste.  It's like Christmas in June.  I'm blown away.  Now just have to decide what to try first.  Very Generous and thanks again.

Head country hot is my new favorite!

·
  • doubledouble Posts: 1,214
    hapster said:

thetrim said:

I'm on my way home I hope it's me I'm excited.

Lynnwood WA
    ·
  • bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,380
    @SWVABeanCounter head country is some tasty stuff your like it 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
    ·
  • scooter759scooter759 Posts: 247
    @nolaheaghead- certainly no slights intended, my new best friends are the dorkfoods temp controller and my electric turkey fryer. Totally lovin' the sous vide stuff. Courtesy of recommendations from all you regulars on this forum.
    Extra Large, Large & Medium eggs, Weber Summit gasser, Weber Q. Mankato, MN
    ·
    A big thank you to @fred19flintstone !! Amazing looking box I'm dying to dive into. Doing ribs on the 4rth and will try something here for sure. Thanks so much man for the plate setter lifter!! I can move slower and quiet burning my hands!! Love all the spicy and sweet looking toys!!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

·
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 7,351
    For the record, @fred19flintstone and I thoroughly enjoyed messing with your brain!
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ...
    ·