Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Mancave renovations

henapplehenapple Posts: 14,424
Finally got my sink in. Gonna be a few day process. Beer and cooking will get me through.
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
·

Comments

• travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,820
    edited June 2013
    I need one to scrub my boots and gear. The wife lady makes me undress in the garage when I'm dirty.

I think it's a trick to reveal my masculine body.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,256
    it's a traviss trick

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,424
    At least somebody wants to see it...
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,424
    Asshat.
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,060
    I need one to scrub my boots and gear. The wife lady makes me undress in the garage when I'm dirty. I think it's a trick to reveal my masculine body.
    Depends on how long she has been the wife lady, less than 5 years or so you might be onto something, over that and it is only wishful thinking. After 42 years, my instructions are to undress outside the back door and if necessary use the hose, she doesn't even want me in the garage. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,560
    it's a traviss trick
    I woke up at 4 this morning and didn't go back to sleep.  It's probably just the sleep deprivation...but I died laughing at that.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·