Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Whats wrong with you people

Comments

• Interesting beer fact: During the Revolutionary War, George Washington made sure all of his troops had a quart of beer a day. When you're at work today, remind your boss of this fact :)
    LBGE and recently added SBGE
    Columbus IN
  • FortodayFortoday Posts: 94
    Homosexuality in cali. Hernandez being arrested.. Our government tracking Americans is now known by Americans..don't forget the reason for all of this. I'm going to say it, I wouldn't be American if I didn't. Mountaindewbass for president, paula deen for vp
  • Interesting beer fact: During the Revolutionary War, George Washington made sure all of his troops had a quart of beer a day. When you're at work today, remind your boss of this fact :)

I had 6 glasses of wine at "work" today. It ain't easy selling pants :))

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 12,251
    Look, I just broke my cat's ear.

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 26,736
    And around and around we go. Sometimes we come back...sometimes we don't. God I love this forum.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• thetrimthetrim Posts: 877
    Don't let SWMBO buy ribeyes
    image.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 846K
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14
    Tampa Bay, FL
  • This is the best forum ever. I mean seriously, He broke the cat's ear. And it likes it. I love cats. Don't judge. What more can you ask for. I mean when you think about all the things that are important in life, they have all been addressed here. Not only politics, religion, race but also the things that really matter. Booze, pets, food, random thoughts, jokes, great bar trivia, facts on countless subjects, a place to vent about anything and everything that does and doesn't matter. And on top of all that, we get to laugh at morons too. I hope this thread never dies! I thoroughly enjoy the knowledge and help I get on here for all my cooks as I am still relatively new to the Egg (January). But now I get way more entertainment too. I may be with @Mickey on the idea of ditching Facebook. Who needs that when I can get all the fun and knowledge I need right here.
    Columbus IN
  • The Cen-Tex SmokerThe Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 11,875
    edited June 2013
    This is the best forum ever. I mean seriously, He broke the cat's ear. And it likes it. I love cats. Don't judge. What more can you ask for. I mean when you think about all the things that are important in life, they have all been addressed here. Not only politics, religion, race but also the things that really matter. Booze, pets, food, random thoughts, jokes, great bar trivia, facts on countless subjects, a place to vent about anything and everything that does and doesn't matter. And on top of all that, we get to laugh at morons too. I hope this thread never dies! I thoroughly enjoy the knowledge and help I get on here for all my cooks as I am still relatively new to the Egg (January). But now I get way more entertainment too. I may be with @Mickey on the idea of ditching Facebook. Who needs that when I can get all the fun and knowledge I need right here.

and don't forget murder. always a croud pleaser. I haven't been on facebook in months. This is all I got. my parents would be so proud.

I'm not on facebook but my wife is. No contest...this is way better. If I didn't have an egg I would like to hang here. Learned about dog shaming from my wife who is on facebook and reddit. New bernese pup ate our raw burgers off the counter last night. pics to follow.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• cazzycazzy Posts: 6,523
    This is the best forum ever. I mean seriously, He broke the cat's ear. And it likes it. I love cats. Don't judge. What more can you ask for. I mean when you think about all the things that are important in life, they have all been addressed here. Not only politics, religion, race but also the things that really matter. Booze, pets, food, random thoughts, jokes, great bar trivia, facts on countless subjects, a place to vent about anything and everything that does and doesn't matter. And on top of all that, we get to laugh at morons too. I hope this thread never dies! I thoroughly enjoy the knowledge and help I get on here for all my cooks as I am still relatively new to the Egg (January). But now I get way more entertainment too. I may be with @Mickey on the idea of ditching Facebook. Who needs that when I can get all the fun and knowledge I need right here.

and don't forget murder. always a croud pleaser. I haven't been on facebook in months. This is all I got. my parents would be so proud.
    And Fantasy Football!   :D
    Just a hack that makes some shitty BBQ...
  • Tough day in the coal mine today. I mean the winery we were at had this Japanese garden and part of it was roped off for repairs. We had to take this photo of the Russian river valley through the Japanese maples when we really wanted to shoot by the redwoods. Felt like a savage.

edited June 2013
    Tough day in the coal mine today. I mean the winery we were at had this Japanese garden and part of it was roped off for repairs. We had to take this photo of the Russian river valley through the Japanese maples when we really wanted to shoot by the redwoods. Felt like a savage. image
    You must still be F'd up bro!  You're so trashed, you're upside down!  Get back to your feet and retake your pic!  LOL
  • Looks normal on my iPhone. Damn. Hate that. Just ruined my whole day.....oh wait, no it didn't. :)).

• Shew I'm glad you pointed that out @Cazzy cause I was just thinking Damn I'm drunk. I'm glad to know it's CT not me!
    Columbus IN
  • COeggerCOegger Posts: 55
    Here's a picture of my son's cat!

imageimage
    Here's my old man!

• Might as well mix in a little capital punishment with this thread too....

HUNTSVILLE, Texas (AP) — Texas marked a solemn moment in criminal justice Wednesday evening, executing its 500th inmate since it resumed carrying out capital punishment in 1982.
    Columbus IN
  • Mama RoneckMama Roneck Posts: 346
    My black lab Buddy hard at work doing what labs do. image
    Mamaroneck
    Hey, we should have a fantasy football thing here! I know nothing about US ball but after all..I'm only an idea guyl

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Genius boy
    dumbass.jpg
    540 x 720 - 60K
    Columbus IN
  • Mama RoneckMama Roneck Posts: 346

Hey, we should have a fantasy football thing here! I know nothing about US ball but after all..I'm only an idea guyl

Careful now. Eggseltzer thinks you're talking about a Major League Soccer fantasy league.
    Mamaroneck
    edited June 2013
    Yall would lose!  Just saying!   :P

7 leagues last year.  4 Chips and 1 2nd Place Finish.  Not a bad year if I say so myself!
    Hey man..just an idea.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 1,988
    edited June 2013
    The idea guy comes through again. I'd be completely interested in getting into a fantasy football league with any of you guys or gals that follow American football. If you want it to be about futbol I'd be game to, but if I don't get Christiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi I won't know anymore names so I'll probably be an easy mark.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    edited June 2013
    @cazzy, nice looking pup.  I miss my lab that passed this winter. Mine was black though so Paula Dean probably won't come cook at my house. And my dog liked all sorts of people, so Aaron Hernandez would probably kill her for associating with someone he had a problem with.
    My buddy just put his dog down after 17 years.  I had him pick her up a couple burgers before he euthanized her.  She had severe hip dysplasia, could no longer control her bowels, and was just hurting.  She destroyed her last meal in 10 seconds.  He will remember their last meal together forever.

It all just made me think how sucky it will be when Colby passes.  Especially, since the kids have really taken to him...so he's no longer just my dog (he still loves me most though lol).
    Scotty, I vote you to run it.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 12,251

thetrim said:
    Don't let SWMBO buy ribeyes
    Breakfast steaks!!!  (hahaha....sorry man...I feel your pain)

The idea guy comes through again. I'd be completely interested in getting into a fantasy football league with any of you guys or gals that follow American football. If you want it to be about futbol I'd be game to, but if I don't get Christiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi I won't know anymore names so I'll probably be an easy mark.
    I'm in, as long as money is involved.  Free Fantasy Football is whack!