Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Goodies on the egg.

Baked my first bread on the egg tonight, it turned out really nice. Did some steaks and veggies from the garden also, I didn't get pics of the steaks on the grill but I got the plated pic. I'm really enjoying this thing.
image.jpg 222K
image.jpg 270.8K
·

Comments

• EGC71EGC71 Posts: 26
    Looks good
    ·
  • Been wanting to bake artisan bread. How did you go about the bread?
    When you get to a fork in the road, pick it up, spear something with it and throw it on the grill!!!
    ·
  • SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 2,554
    Nice I will get to bread and some bagels soon
    Seattle, WA
    ·
  • WalrusBBQWalrusBBQ Posts: 151
    Wow, good looking cooks  and holy cow clean eggcessories
    ------------
    Beers & BBQ

·
  • OspreydogOspreydog Posts: 88
    The bread was a mix from the store, just mix let it rise and bake.
    ·